DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy
Welcome to the DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy (“Policy”) of “getmodsapk.io”. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and are committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
2. Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our website, please notify us by providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
3. Contact Information
Please submit your DMCA notice to the following designated agent:
- Name: [Your Name]
- Address: [Your Address]
- Email: [Your Email Address]
- Phone: [Your Phone Number]
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. Your counter-notification should include:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found.
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
5. Repeat Infringers
We reserve the right to terminate the accounts of users who are found to be repeat infringers of copyright.